Larimer, Weld Counties Switch to New Restaurant Inspection System
Larimer and Weld County health departments have adopted a new restaurant inspection scoring system for 2020.
Gone is the previous system that used one of five grades: "Excellent," "Good," "Fair," "Marginal," or "Unacceptable."
Now, the counties will use a new three-tiered rating system where establishments are given either a Pass, Re-Inspect or Closed inspection system.
Grades are given based on a point system. Most violations are corrected immediately on-site.
Here are the latest reviews in Northern Colorado from Jan. 3-9. Search the inspection databases yourself on the Larimer County and Weld County Health Department websites if you want to check out more restaurants.
- Nepal Cafe, 184 E. Elkhorn Ave. in Estes Park
- First Watch, 2809 S. College Ave. in Fort Collins
- Silver Mine Subs, 1281 E. Magnolia St. in Fort Collins
- Subway, 1250 E. Magnolia St. in Fort Collins
- Poudre High School, 201 Imapala Dr. in Fort Collins
- Famous East Side Grocery, 381 S. St. Vrain Ave. in Estes Park
- Bingo Planet, 281 E. 29th St. in Loveland
- McDonald's, 1620 Foxtrail Drive in Loveland
- Illegal Pete's, 320 Walnut St. in Fort Collins
- Burger King, 25 Grand Ave. in Fort Lupton
- C&J Deli Lonchera, mobile
- Domino's, 201 Elm Ave. in Eaton
- Double Clutch Cafe, 675 31st St. in Evans
- Gray's Cafe, 200 1st St. in Ault
- Heritage Market, 180 Elm Ave. in Eaton
- High Brau Taphouse, 915 16th St. in Greeley
- Martha Sue's Cookies, 737 Denver Ave. in Fort Lupton
- McDonald's, 55 Oak Ave. in Eaton
- Roma Restaurant, 3625 23rd Ave. in Evans
- Sugar House Restaurant, 226 Oak Ave. in Eaton
- Thai Station, 626 S. College Ave. in Fort Collins
- Chili's Grill & Bar, 3524 S. College Ave. in Fort Collins
- Cultura Restaurant, 1012 37th St. in Evans