The Applewood Arts Festival Set to Rock the Ranch Nov 19, 20
Even Santa Claus likes to get out to 'The Applewood' when it comes to Loveland, because it only happens for two days.
You can kick off your holiday shopping at the First National Bank Exhibition Hall at The Ranch, with the Applewood Arts Festival. You are bound to find at least a couple of unique gift items at this anticipated event.
Your $7 entry into the event admits you into a marketplace of thousands upon thousands of different items from over 130 artisans.
ITEMS SUCH AS:
- Vintage-inspired items. I am a big fan of vintage, because I'm getting into my own 'vintage' years.
- Repurposed items. Upcycled things can be very cool, for your home as well as giving to friends/family.
- Fashions. I'm always looking for a new hat. They'll probably have a few as well as very unique clothing options.
- Handmade goods. This is where you really see skill and talent shine. 'You made this?'
- New artisan goods. 'Your mother would love this.'
- Food creations. Jams & Jellies come to mind, but there'll be more than that.
When Does 'The Applewood' Happen?
- Friday, November 19, 2021 from 10:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Saturday, November 20, 2021 from 9:30 a.m. until 4 p.m.
What's the Word on Strollers?
You can bring strollers in all day on Friday, but only after Noon on Saturday.
When is Santa Going to Arrive?
Santa will make a stop from Noon until 3 p.m. on both Friday and Saturday.
They Have Giveaways?
They'll have two $100 CASH giveaways on Saturday, one at 2 p.m., the other at 3 p.m.
Let the holiday shopping commence. Get more from Applewood HERE.