Colorado Wants to Help Pay for Your Wedding
Planning on tying the knot soon? The state of Colorado may be able to help you and your soon-to-be spouse pay for some of the expenses. According to KDVR, if you are planning a wedding in the state of Colorado within the next two years, you could get part of your wedding paid for.
The new program is focused on the recovery of Colorado's meetings and events industry. Pre-approved applicants could get a 10 percent rebate between $3,500 to $100,000. Eligible types of events include business meetings, weddings, festivals, consumer shows, conferences, conventions, trade shows, and more.
The rebate applies to hard costs that include:
- Audiovisual support limited to microphones, screens, internet access, service labor fees, etc
- Entertainment is limited to speakers, DJs, and performing acts.
- Event or venue rent.
- Event rentals for tables, seating, decor, tents, dinnerware, and glassware.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages, plus labor fees
- Transport costs for shuttle services.
If a wedding happens to be in your future and would love to have some expenses eased for your big day, you can apply for the 10 percent rebate through the state of Colorado's program starting July 2021 through December 31, 2022. More information and the application can be found on the Meeting and Event Incentives page through the State of Colorado HERE.
Source: KDVR - State of Colorado Meeting and Events Incentive
TripAdvisor's Top 10 Rated Restaurants In Loveland
The 5 Smallest Towns in Colorado